Be it any occasion or festival, when it comes to hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests, the right tableware set helps create a perfect ambiance. Tableware should not only be visually appealing but also should have other usability features. It should serve the required quantity of food and be microwaveable. This helps in saving time during casual parties. For formal dinners, tableware made of ceramic or porcelain would offer your guests elegant dining experience. On the other hand, you can choose tableware for everyday use that is durable, sturdy, easy-to-clean, and stain-resistant.
At 主页Town, you will find a lavish collection of tableware 产品介绍s in different materials and colors. These include:
- Drinkware: This category comprises of different styles of drinkware that will sit atop your dining table and enhance its beauty. The collection consists of mason jars, glasses and tumblers, bar glassware, dispensers, drinking bottles, sippers, and jugs and flasks.
- Trays & Platters: Be it formal or casual gatherings, serving food or drinks to your guests with sophistication is always the key for a lasting impression. At HomeTown, this category consists of trays and platters made of glass, wood, ceramic, and plastic.
- Coffee & Tea: Apart from soft drinks and juices, tea and coffee is another common beverage served as a welcome drink to the guest. This category includes a whole bunch of cups and saucers and individual tea and coffee mugs. These mugs and cups feature gorgeous designs and color prints.
- Cutlery: Be it forks, spoons, or knives, they should be comfortable to eat with and also look good. Here, we provide cutlery sets, individual forks, and spoons made from steel.
- Crockery: HomeTown has a wide collection of dinner sets, plates, serving bowls, soup bowls, and katoris for different occasions. The tableware bowls or katori collection is apt for serving desserts or gravies.
- Serveware: HomeTown also features a separate category for bowls and dessert sets. You will find these products made of materials like steel, glass, and plastic. From dal buckets to candy bowls, these are perfect to spruce up your dining table.
- Table Essentials: There are other table essentials that also play a major role in setting up a dinner mood. These include salt & pepper shakers, oil & vinegar cruets, table mats, paper towel holder, napkin holders, cup & saucer holders, cutlery holders, and trivets.
To add a charismatic touch to your dining table, you can also consider the special collection brought to you by Songbird Specialty Serveware. This collection houses an assortment of serveware that resembles a luxurious restaurant. These include mesh baskets, panipuri or Popsicle carts, shovel pans, minichafer, bottle appetizer platters, Ferris wheel dessert holders, taco sandwich holders, and a lot more.
HomeTown offers you an exquisite collection of tableware. These kitchen and dining essentials form a marriage of style and functionality. These tableware ranges include:
- Drinkware: Ocean, Servewell, Lock & Lock, Cello, Living Essence
- Trays & Platters: Corelle, Quadra, Living Essence, Aster, Chrysler
- Coffee & Tea: Living Essence, HomeTown, Sanjeev Kapoor, Servewell, Aster
- Cutlery: Living Essence, HomeTown, Shri & Sam, Wellberg, FNS
- Crockery: Living Essence, Aster, Larah, HomeTown, Servewell
- Serveware: Lyra, Living Essence, Quadra, Bohemia, Sanjeev Kapoor
- Table Essentials: Living Essence, Bonita
The tableware prices at HomeTown vary based on its material, type of tableware, size, and design. Here is a table that displays the products with prices from which you can choose:
You can simply buy tableware online at the comfort of your home and pay for it via internet banking, whether credit or debit card. You can also go for the credit card EMI option.
At HomeTown, you can avail of massive discounts on tableware products. The discount goes up to 80% on tableware sales.
Once you are done shopping for tableware, you can consider other products such as sofas, dining tables sets, curtains, ACs, and a lot more.
The tableware consists of drinkware, coffee and tea mugs, cup and saucer sets, trays and platters, serving bowls, dinner sets, dessert bowls, table mats, trivets, napkin and paper towel holders, cutlery, salt and pepper shakers, and oil and vinegar cruets.
While choosing tableware always consider what you need, its design that will suit your decor, the required size, and how easy is the tableware to clean and maintain.
The 4 classifications of tableware include drinkware, serveware, crockery and cutlery, and table essentials.